*Please register by visiting: MarylandThyroid.com
It's More Than Your Thyroid!
Did you know?
— 27 million suffer from hypothyroidism.
— 50% of the population with thyroid disease remain undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.
— 1 in 5 Americans suffer from an autoimmune disease.
— Autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and irritable bowel syndrome frequently coexist with chronic fatigue syndrome.
Are you suffering from:
Brittle Hair and Nails
Inability to Concentrate
If you answered yes, you very likely have cellular toxicity, a common condition that is linked to all of these health challenges and is the root cause of most health issues. Do you know how toxins affect hormones?
Many of these illnesses are related to toxicity yet it cannot be detected by conventional blood tests! This is why people see doctor after doctor, have lab test after lab test, maybe even take medication but STILL don't feel well or get the results they want. If this sounds like you, your chronic health condition is almost certainly due to cellular toxicity...
But how do you KNOW it's the reason for your inability to get well?
Toxicity testing and screening to get a baseline of toxicity, whether it's mold, pesticides, heavy metals from silver fillings, etc.
At the talk, I will cover:
• The latest research in cellular wellness and chemical subluxation
• Special focus on thyroid, autoimmune, and inflammatory disease
• Which lab tests you should be getting and why
• Why your inability to lose weight may not be your fault
• The connection between weight loss, toxins, and hormone dysregulation
Your body itself is an amazing healing machine! Once your cells are free of toxins the body's natural healing systems can deliver miraculous results.
YOU ARE WORTH IT!
• If you are ready to correct the cause of your problem, you are tired of treating the symptoms, and taking useless tests, this is the seminar for you.
• It's not in your head.
• You're not just getting old.
• It is not your genes. (There may be a genetic component triggered by certain things. We address that naturally. More on this at the seminar.)
• It might be your thyroid and the causes might surprise you.
YOU ARE WORTH IT!
• All you have to do is register today!
Remember, YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Please call (410) 646-2222 for questions regarding this seminar.