Facebook event page
7164 E Furnace Branch Rd, Unit B, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21060
Women’s Self Defense Crash Course
• Self-defense training teaches awareness, assertiveness, and verbal confrontation skills, as well as safety strategies and physical defense techniques.
• These skills, tools, and strategies can increase your options and help you prepare responses to slow down, de-escalate, or interrupt an attack.
• The ROAR Program is not a martial arts program, but a comprehensive course for women in basic hands-on self-defense training. This workshop is designed to provide you with techniques to ROAR:
o REALIZE your power
o OBSERVE your surroundings
o ACT on your instincts
o REMEMBER your training
• This course is open to women of all ages and experience. Participants under age 18 must have a release form signed by a parent or guardian.
• Limited space available—enroll today!
$40 to pre-register online, $45 at door