Join Maryland’s largest and most active marketing organization for a spirited evening of networking, food, drinks, and baseball fun on the exclusive club level of Camden Yards to celebrate our AMAzing volunteers!
The evening kicks off at the Left Field Club Level’s All-Inclusive Picnic Perch with unlimited hot dogs, nachos, garden salad, peanuts, popcorn, ice cream, and soda through the 7th inning. Join us to network and enjoy an exciting game as the Orioles battle the Texas Rangers.
Volunteers, thanks for another AMAzing year! To show our appreciation for your many contributions, volunteer tickets are highly discounted at only $20.
• 5:30 p.m. – Food, Networking, and Volunteer Celebrations
• 7:05 p.m. – Play Ball!
This event is open to members, non-members, and volunteers but requires registration in advance as there are a limited number of tickets available.
Each ticket includes:
• Access to Camden Yards’ exclusive Club Level
• A Left Field Club Seat
• A gift certificate for beer or other purchases
• Unlimited food from the select menu through the 7th inning
How it works:
• Fans with a Left Field Club Picnic Perch ticket should go to the specially marked booth behind Section 282 to have their ticket and hand stamped for all-inclusive access.
• Once your hand is stamped, proceed to the specially marked concession areas for your food.
• Don’t delay, tickets are limited! Tickets will be distributed in person before the game and attendees can meet an AMA Representative at Gate H near the Babe Ruth statue to collect their tickets and gift certificate before entering the stadium.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 | 7:05 – 10:00 pm
Oriole Park at Camden Yards | 333 West Camden Street | Baltimore, MD 21201