Branding: How Does Your Logo Reflect Your Brand?
Summary of Lunch and Learn:
This session will cover about the importance of your logo as it relates to your brand.
· Does your logo accurately express your brand?
· Does it look professional?
· Does it reflect the personality of your organization?
Other topics covered will be:
· Logo evaluation – how is your current logo working?
· Logo updates – can an update help your logo work better?
· Complete rebranding efforts – how to start a rebranding effort with your logo.
About our Presenter
Rebecca Teaff received her B.A. in Arts/Communications from Mary Baldwin College. The combined studies of design, marketing and communications are the basis of her belief that design is a natural method of communication. Great design not only looks good, but it clearly communicates to its audience.
In early 2009 Rebecca saw a great need among small businesses and non-profits to work with an experienced design company who understood their budget constraints. After asking the question, “Who could they work with?” she decided it would be her and she launched Redstart Creative later that year.
Rebecca founded her graphic design and marketing company with the mission of creating clear communications for those who drive positive change in the world. (These are the people who make good things happen!)
Rebecca has a passion for good causes that matches her passion for design. Rebecca and her team create strategic solutions in print and electronic media for non-profits and small businesses.