Facebook event page
Black Flag Brewing Company
9315 Snowden River Pkwy, Ste C, Columbia, Maryland 21046
Black Flag is throwing a super traditional Oktoberfest rager:
1. Oktoberfest on tap and in cans to-go(tallboys)!
2. Basic Bee Pumpkin Pie Ale on tap in in cans to-go! Just as it was at the first Oktoberfest.
3. Very traditional german food… Grilled cheese courtesy of SayCheese and waffles from our favorite Frenchman T & J Waffles
4. Burlwood rocking out from 6-11! One of them is part german
5. In observation of the German Beer Purity Law of 1516, also known as Reinheitsgebot, all employees must wash hands after using the bathroom.
See, totes legit Oktoberfest.
Taproom will open at normal time! Back of house brewing area full of picnic tables and music opens at 4pm! We will be pouring Oktoberfest and Basic Bee in the back as well as the front! Band starts at 6pm!
We also have a few surprises planned — so break out the flannel and ring in fall with some dank autumnal brews!