:00 continues the first Thursday of each month through October. These fun-filled mornings are organized for children 5 and under… and the adults they bring with them. Check out everything that we have planned…
* May 3 — Meet the friendly faces of local police department and learn how they serve our community.
* June 7 — Celebrate Mother Earth and how we can keep the planet safe with the Gunpowder conservancy.
* July 5 — It’s time to celebrate summer time with a beach party themed morning in the plaza.
* August 2 — Meet our favorite fire fighters and learn how they protect our community.
* September 6 — Learn about snakes and snails and other reptiles with Marshy Point and Holt Park. Plus! Learn how to care for pets and get cuddly with The Baltimore County Animal Services Cuddle Shuttle.
* October 4 — Get up close with your favorite farm animals because were hosting a petting zoo.
Plus, families are encouraged to stick around for lunch and take advantage of special meal deals from participating eateries!
Join the fun! For sponsorship and exhibitor information, contact Lisa Geiger at [email protected]